TopicHow to add a signature in outlook?
4 postsWed 8th Jan 2020 - 10:32am
An email signature is a nice way to end an email message because it gives more information to the recipient about who you are and how to get to it. No, we're not talking about "Cheers, David" or "Thanks! Petter." We're talking about the following: your title, phone number, office hours, website, etc. If it's a personal account, you might want to sign up with a quotation or personal project information instead. In Outlook, you can create a custom email signature that is applied to every email you send.
Create an Email Signature in Outlook
An Outlook email signature may include your name, title, links to social media, other contact details, and even special signatures, let’s add signature in outlook :
We are a team of highly experienced and well trained, those who provide a solution related to McAfee & Office such as McAfee Activate or mcafee.com/activate and www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup.
- Open Outlook. Select File from the ribbon. Select Options on the left rail.
- Select Mail in the dialog box for Outlook Options. Select Signatures in the section Compose Messages.
- When Outlook is set up with multiple email accounts in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, use the dropdown menu of the email account to select the correct account. Choose New under Edit Signature Select.
- Type your signature in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, in the signature edit section. Select OK.
- Press OK in the dialog box for Outlook Options.
- Now, the signature will appear automatically any time you start a new email.